MS HS Automotive Paint Hardener Anti Yellowish HDI
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Model Number:||BH001, BH021, BH031|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100L|
|Packaging Details:||1L*15 , 1L*12, 2.5L*8, 5L*4, 20L, 200L. The package can be customized.|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000-2000 tons per month|
|Material:||HDI, Solvent||Usage:||Car Paint, Wood Paint, Industrial Paint, Plastic Paint, Etc.|
|State:||Liquid Coating||Application Method:||Spray|
|Color:||Colorless||Package:||0.5L, 1L, 5L|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Port:||Nansha, Huangpu, Hong Kong|
MS HS Automotive Paint Hardener,
Automotive Paint Hardener Anti Yellowish,
HDI Colorless Paint Hardener
Excellent Weather Resistance MS HS Anti Yellowish Automotive Paint Hardener
Features: high solid content and medium solid content, High Quality, Excellent Anti-Yellowish ability, Heat Resistance, High Solid Content. We have the Economic, Standard and High Solid content (HS) three types, and Fast Dry,Standard, Slow Dry three models. It is suitable for the 2K tinters, 2K ready mixed paint and clear coat.
|Temperature& mixed||Temperature||Clear Coat||Activator/ Hardener||Thinner|
|Temperature& mixed||<15ºC||BS/ES Clear Coat||BS/ES Fast Dry Activator||BS/ES Fast Dry Thinner|
|Temperature& mixed||15-25ºC||BS/ES Clear Coat||BS/ES Standard Activator||BS/ES Standard Thinner|
|Temperature& mixed||25-35ºC||BS/ES Clear Coat||BS/ES Slow Dry Activator||BS/ES Slow Dry Thinner|
How to Use:
Fast Dry Hardener: It is recommended to use below 15 ℃.
Standard Hardener: It is recommended to use at 15 ℃ -30 ℃.
Slow Dry Hardener: It is recommended to use above 30 ℃.
Package: 0.5L*30, 0.5L*24, 1L*15, 1L*12, 2.5L* 8, 5L*4
Storage Period: At 20 ℃ with original sealed, can store more than 2 years.
1. Surface Should Be Clean And Free Of Dust, Grease And Oil.
2. Old Varnish Surfaces Must Be Sanded Using Grit Sandpaper Number 1200, Before Applying The Clear Coat.
Number Of Coats & Thickness: 2-3 Coats, 40-60μm Flash Time: Allow 5-10 Minutes Between Coats
Apply Using a Spray
1.2-1.4mm (Gravity Spray Gun)
1.3-1.5mm (Suction Spray Gun)
- Spraying Pressure: 3-4 Bar.
- Spraying Viscosity: 13~18s(Ford Cup #4 At 20ºC)
- Number Of Coats: 3 Coats Maximum.
|Drying Time||Temperature||Dust Free||Tack Free||Complete Dry|
|Drying Time||20ºC||1h||2-3 hours||24h|
|Drying Time||60ºC||5 minutes||10 minutes||
IRON DOOR / SHELTER
OUR PRODUCTS’ ADVANTAGES
1. We always insist to use the best and most stable quality raw materials, like Germany BASF products, Japan NPU, USA eastman products, taiwan eternal resin, new ZEALAND NUPLEX products, etc.
2. High covering and adhesion power
3. High gloss, fullness, brilliance
4. Excellent weatherability
5. Good anti-corrosion power
1. OEM service provided.We can design and make for the customers for their own brands.
2. Fast Delivery. We can finish the production and deliver/ship the goods within 7 to 10 days after the order confirmed.
3. We will produce the products according to the customers' request, the quality and special requirement.
4. We provide the promotional gifts to the customers. If the customers have their own brand, the promotional gifts will be with their own brand name and design.
5. We will give fully support to the customers.